Getting Free SSL Certificate from Let's Encrypt
To get a free SSL/TLS certificate from Let's Encrypt:
- Go to Websites & Domains > Let's Encrypt.
- Specify the email address that will be used for urgent notices and lost key recovery. By default, the email address of the subscription owner is used.
- Specify if you want to include an alternative domain name for the domain and each selected alias, for example:
www.example.comfor example.com. We recommend that you select this checkbox.
- Specify if you want to include webmail, for example:
webmail.example.com. We recommend that you select this checkbox.
- If there are domain aliases, select the ones that you want to include in the certificate.
- Click Install to get and install the Let's Encrypt certificate for the subscription.
Now that the certificate has been installed, you may use it to secure your site:
- Go to Websites & Domains and click Hosting Settings.
- Select the SSL/TLS support checkbox.
- Select the Let's Encrypt certificate you have just received from the Certificate menu, and click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Watch the video tutorial To upload a website from your computer to the Plesk server by using...
Plesk provides full support for the PHP scripting language, including support for multiple PHP...
Content Management Systems (or CMS) are third-party applications that provide a graphical user...
Watch the video tutorial If your hosting package includes more than one domain name (website),...
After a website has been created, it does not become available on the Internet right away. After...