Create Mail Account
To create an email address:
- Go to Mail.
- Click Create Email Address.
- Type the left part of the email address before the @ sign, and, if you have several domain names on your account, select the domain name under which the email address will be created.
- Leave the Mailbox checkbox selected. Clearing this checkbox makes sense only if you want to use this address as a mail forwarder, which will forward all incoming mail to another address.
- Specify the mailbox size or use the default size defined by the provider's policy or your service plan.
- Specify a password consisting of five or more Latin characters.
- Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
The instructions provided in this section were verified against Windows Live Mail Version 2012....
To access your mailbox through webmail, do any of the following: In a Web browser, visit the...
To set up Microsoft Office Outlook 2010: Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2010. Go to File...