How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. Note that this FAQ is for Outlook 2003 only.
- From the top menu, click on \"Tools\", Select \"Email Accounts...\" This will bring up the Email Accounts wizard.
- Select \"Add a new e-mail account\", Click \"Next\"
- In the Server Type prompt, select \"POP3\". Click \"Next\"
- Fill in the values in the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3):
Your Name: The name you want to appear in outgoing emails
E-mail Address: The address you want to receive email from (e.g., you@YourHostedDomainName.com)
User Name: Your full email address (e.g., you@YourHostedDomainName.com)
Password: Your email account password
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.YourHostedDomainName.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.YourHostedDomainName.com
- Click on \"More Setting\"
- Click On \"Outgoing Server\" Tab
- Check the \" My outgoing server(SMTP) requires authentication\"
- Click \"OK\"
- Click \"Next\"
- Click \"Finish\"
Was this answer helpful?
AlpsHOST provides all customers with access to send and receive internet email using...
SummaryIt is a known problem with Outlook / Outlook Express that when a malformed message (i.e.,...
Here's a complex example of sending an email with SMTP authentication and attachments. <%...
SYMPTOMS When you attempt to send or receive email, you see one of the following error messages....
When you receive an incoming email to the autoresponder email address, an automated message that...